Due to technical issues our online payments system is currently down. Our automated telephone payment system is still available on 0845 6000 611
368 Lordship Lane
Tel: 020 7525 2000
Fax: 020 7525 6221
How to get to the library
Bus: 12, 40, 176, 185, 197
Train: East Dulwich
- Monday 9am to 8pm
- Tuesday 10am to 8pm
- Wednesday 9am to 8pm
- Thursday 9am to 8pm
- Friday 9am to 8pm
- Saturday 9am to 5pm
- Sunday 12pm to 4pm
What else is on offer
- 61 adult study spaces available
- Baby and toddler sessions. Every Thursday, 10.30am to 12pm and 1.30pm to 3pm. Term time only. Refreshments available
- Baby rhymetime
Every Wednesday, 11am to 11.30am. Sessions run during term time and holidays
- Children's reading group, chatterbooks. Second Monday of each month, 4pm to 5pm. Refreshments available
- Homework Help, every Tuesday during term time, 4pm to 6pm.
- Goals: Every Saturday, term time only, 2pm to 4pm, 10 to 18 years
- Adult reading group on the last Thursday of every month, 7.30pm to 9pm
- Nintendo WII Games, first Wednesday of the month, 4pm to 5.30pm. For children age 5 to 14.
- Board Games, every Thursday 4pm to 5pm, for children age 5 to 14.
- Biography reading group on the second Wednesday of every month from 1pm to 2pm
- Poetry reading group on the first Friday of each month, 2pm to 3.30pm
- Film club matinee, every Monday, 1.30pm apart from Bank Holiday Mondays. Occasional evening screenings and movies for children. For more details and to join the mailing list please phone or email David Penn on 020 7525 6234.
- Craft club, fourth Tuesday of every month, 2pm to 3.30pm
- The monthly event for adults, second Tuesday of each month, 2pm to 3pm. Refreshments available
- Manga club , first Thursday of every month, 5.30pm to 6.30pm. For ages 10 to 18
- Photocopying facilities, colour and black and white
- Free internet access and word processing facilities. You may need to book in advance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free computer classes and learning in libraries
The library contains a comprehensive collection of music CDs, as well as the borough's collection of music scores.
There is wheelchair access to the library including a lift to the study information area and hall on the first floor. There is a disabled access toilet.
There are two disabled parking spaces directly outside the library on Eynella Road.