Buildings and grounds advice and support
Develop your garden and wildlife areas
- Growing schools provides lots of advice and resources about gardening and how to involve pupils
- Get help from the Groundwork Trust to improve your grounds
- Read Top Tips for schools to engage with biodiversity
Use Learning through Landscapes' resources to get outside the classroom more and improve learning in all subjects.
What can we achieve?
- Behavioural and learning benefits from outdoor teaching
- Increased biodiversity and environmental quality in school grounds
- Greater respect for the environment
- Growing and eating your own vegetables
- Green Schools Pack - curriculum links and resources for school gardens