Sections including Council Tax are available on our beta site. We're adding new sections all the time - we've recently added Jobs and careers. Please give them a try and tell us what you think...
The Southwark Transport Plan identifies how we will improve travel to, within and from the borough. It also sets out our long term goals and transport objectives for the borough, a three year programme of investment and our targets and outcomes. The Southwark Transport Plan is a response to the revised Mayor's Transport Strategy (MTS), the Sub-Regional Transport Plans (SRTPs), Southwark's Sustainable Community Strategy and other relevant policies.
The Transport Plan provides:
• A snapshot of transport within the borough and the challenges we are seeking to address
• Our transport objectives covering the period 2011 to 2014 and beyond
• Delivery plan including a costed and funded plan of interventions, covering the period 2011 to 2014 and beyond
• Performance monitoring plan which will identify a set of performance indicators and locally specific targets which can be used to assess whether the plan is delivering its objectives and to determine the effectiveness of the delivery plan
To read Southwark's Transport Plan please click here.
Each year we produce an annual report on the delivery of the Transport Plan. This document includes:
• Residents views on transport in Southwark
• Information on how we are meeting transport challenges
• Details of initiatives to deliver the transport objectives
• Monitoring and delivery of transport improvements
• Information on our targets and how we are progressing
To read the latest report please click here.