Sections including Council Tax are available on our beta site. We're adding new sections all the time - we've recently added Jobs and careers. Please give them a try and tell us what you think...
Fees and charges
Terms and conditions of library membership
Terms and conditions
- You can borrow up to 15 items of any type, except for Blu-Ray films which have a limit of four items and games software which has a limit of one item
- All items borrowed must be returned or renewed by the date shown on the date label or receipt
- Items can be renewed in person, by phone or online.
- Items returned or renewed late will be subject to a fine. Please see our fees and charges page for more information
- Customers who have charges of £10 or more on their account will not be able to borrow any item until all monies owed are paid in full
- All items can be returned to any library except Blu-ray films and games software which must be returned to the library it was borrowed from
- Customers can hold one library account only
- Library cards are not transferrable. Cards can only be used by the named person
- You need to be a library member to access the free internet access
- You can book one hour at a public computer terminal; you may be able to book more time if it is available but this cannot be guaranteed at any time
- All visitors to the library are expected to behave according to the library bye-laws. A copy of the bye-laws is available to be consulted at each library