How to report a repair
Report repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Please note that due to essential maintenance works to our IT system, online repair reporting will not be available from 6pm Friday 15 May 2015 to Sunday 17 May 2015 late afternoon. During this period please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to report a routine repair or call 0800 952 4444 if your repair is an emergency.
We all know how inconvenient it is when things go wrong at home, that's why our repairs service is always open. You don't have to wait until normal office hours to report a repair:
- The best way to report your repair is using our online reporting system, and use diagrams to accurately diagnose the right repair.
- Alternatively you can email the details of the repair to us at email@example.com
- Emergency? Check if your repair is an emergency and then call our number.
You can access our online repair reporting tool by logging into your My Southwark account and clicking on ‘My Housing Services’ link. You will need to enter the following:
- Your surname (must match the surname on your lease or tenancy agreement)
- Rent or service charge account number
- Date of birth (tenants) / PIN (homeowners)
You will only need to provide these details once. If you have previously accessed any other service within ‘My Housing Services’ portal (such as rent or service charge account), you will not need to provide these details again.
Convenient appointment times
Our appointment times are flexible, we offer many evening and weekend appointments for heating, hot water and maintenance work - all you need to do is ask if it is possible to have an evening or weekend appointment when you report the repair and we will try and find the most convenient time for you.
If your repair is an emergency and cannot wait, please refer to our emergency repairs policy.