rating button

Southwark Council would like to use cookies to store information on your computer, to improve our website. Some of the cookies we use are essential for parts of the site to operate and have already been set.

You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy notice.

Jump to content | Change font size and colours |

| or register?

Choose a service...

Tenant halls

Tenants and residents in some areas can use a local tenant hall, community centre or other premises, for example a community flat.

Tenant halls are used for a wide range of community activities as well as tenants and residents association (TRA) meetings. These include clubs for pensioners or mothers and toddlers, and they can often be hired for weddings, birthday parties and so on. Ask at your area housing office for information about which premises are in your area and who to contact about holding events in them or letting them.

Tenant halls are also used in times of emergency, for example where tenants need to be evacuated from their homes due to a risk of a gas leak.

Bookmark this page

Share this page

Southwark Council resident involvement

Tel: 020 7525 3326



Contact us

Southwark Council
PO BOX 64529
London SE1P 5LX

Useful contacts...

Follow us What is this?

  • RSS feed
  • youTube channel
  • twitter account
  • facebook fan
  • flickr photostream