rating button

Southwark Council would like to use cookies to store information on your computer, to improve our website. Some of the cookies we use are essential for parts of the site to operate and have already been set.

You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not work. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy notice.

Jump to content | Change font size and colours |

| or register?

Choose a service...

Council home owner services

Home ownership services is part of the council's specialist housing services division. We provide a variety of services to the leaseholders and freeholders of former Southwark Council properties, as well as some services to tenants. These services include, amongst others:

  • Constructing and billing service charges
  • Arranging payment options for service charges
  • Dealing with pre-assignment queries during a property's sale
  • Dealing with buildings insurance queries
  • Processing tenants' Right to Buy and Social Homebuy applications

Please note that repairs queries should be directed to the housing repairs service.

If you would like to talk to us in person, our office at 153-159 Abbeyfield Road, SE16 is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday: no appointment is necessary. We also answer queries by email, telephone and post. If you would like to specify a preferred method of contact, please take the time to fill in your contact details.

Related downloads, including a standing order form for payment of service charges, are available from the 'downloads' link on the right of this page.

Bookmark this page

Share this page


Contact us

Southwark Council
PO BOX 64529
London SE1P 5LX

Useful contacts...

Follow us What is this?

  • RSS feed
  • youTube channel
  • twitter account
  • facebook fan
  • flickr photostream