North Cross Road market
Where else can you get organic sausages, popcorn, freshly ground coffee, baked cakes, handmade jewellery, and vintage clothing in one trip? The revitalised Northcross Road market has enjoyed vast popularity with local residents and visitors alike and is one of South London's top 50 destinations as voted by ES Magazine!!
What's on sale?
Quality items at market prices are on sale including:
- Freshly baked bread and cakes
- Homemade specialist foods
- Organic sausages and meats
- Fresh fish
- Freshly ground coffee
- Household furniture and decorative items
- Baby clothes
- Handmade and specialist jewellery
- Gifts and crafts
Saturday 6 December, East Dulwich Christmas Cracker
For this day only there will be theatre, music and performance alongside the usual North Cross Road market. Find out more about this fun and frolicking festive day.
Where to find it
Northcross Road market is located off of Lordship Lane and Crystal Palace Road in East Duwich, SE22 9EV.
- Bus: 40, 176, 185
- Train: East Dulwich. The market is a ten minute walk from station. From East Dulwich station turn right and walk south down Grove Vale until you reach a mini roundabout. Cross over the roundabout and walk down Lordship Lane. Northcross Road will be five minutes walk on the left hand side.
- Tube: There are no tube stations near Northcross Road. Take the tube to London Bridge tube and train station. Trains regularly depart London Bridge for East Dulwich, a ten minute journey approximately.
Applying to have a stall at the market
If you would like to receive an application pack, please contact us.