Report a communal repair
If you report your communal repairs online, check if it's already been reported and track the repair.
To report a communal repair login into your MySouthwark account.
Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When reporting a repair, please be clear about the location such as the nearest door number, floor level or the number on the item (lift number, street lamp number etc). It's helpful if you attach a photo of the repair with your email.
If you have a power cut or loss of water supply / communal heating, someone may have already reported it. You can check if this has been reported and see updates.
To report all other lift problems call 020 7525 2600 and an engineer will attend within 4 hours.
Help us keep our lifts in working condition:
- don’t spit, urinate or allow your pet to urinate in the lift
- don’t hold lift doors open
- don’t kick any objects into the door tracks, runners or gaps
- don’t press the alarm button unless you are trapped inside the lift
- don’t wedge the lift doors open as this could damage the door mechanism
Page last updated: 11 December 2017