Satisfaction survey and prize draw
We conduct satisfaction surveys of residents being affected by major works at the end of every project. If you complete the survey, you'll be entered into a draw, with a prize of £1000 awarded twice per year to households. Cllr Richard Livingstone, along with the Major Works Core Group, randomly select the winner.
You can complete a survey during or at the end of a major works scheme, and we can take details on behalf of a resident.
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them when entering the prize draw.
Terms and conditions
- Winners will be drawn randomly from all eligible residents who returned a survey.
- Winners will be notified by post within 14 days of the draw.
- Eligible entrants will be automatically entered into the draw unless they opt out by calling 020 7525 0057.
- Completed surveys will be entered into the next draw on completion of the major works scheme.
- Two £1000 prize draws will take place annually.
- If a prize draw winner is in debt to the council on the date of the draw, the prize will be paid into the relevant account and used to offset any of their arrears up to the full value of the prize.
- One resident will be selected at random, under supervision, at each draw.
- Draws will normally take place at the Major Works Core Group following the closing date for each respective draw.
- The closing date for draw 1 is 31st March of each year, and for draw 2 is 30th September of each year.
- The draw is not open to council staff, Southwark councillors or employees of partnering contractors.
- The prize draw is only open to legal tenants and leaseholders of the London Borough of Southwark.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- It is a condition of entry that winners agree to their name and town of residence being made publicly available if they win - published on the Southwark Council website and in Southwark Housing News.
- Winners' names can be requested in writing from Major Works Team, Southwark Council, Housing & Modernisation Department, Hub 3, 3rd Floor, PO Box 64529, London SE1P 5LX.
- Only one entry per household per contract (one entry per property).
- Southwark reserves the right to cancel the prize draw at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise out of their control.
- The council's decision is final.
Page last updated: 22 May 2017