Major works to your home
We carry out major works in order to maintain and improve our housing stock.
Works to be carried out
When we carry out major refurbishment, the following works are usually included:
- decorations to shared areas
- new quality kitchens and bathrooms (for kitchens over 20 years old and bathrooms over 30 years old)
- roofs, windows, brickwork and other replacements we've assessed as necessary
- district heating, lifts and water tanks (these works have their own separate programmes)
Major works locations
You can find out when works are planned for your home below:
- current major works plan (pdf, 45kb)
- estate properties (pdf, 144kb)
- street properties (pdf, 21kb)
- mechanical and electrical programmes (pdf, 47kb) - district heating, lift refurbishment, tanks and ventilation
If you’re a potential buyer, see our buying, selling, subletting and remortgaging section.
For all other queries relating to our major works programmes, contact Investment Planning.
You can use this link to find out when you’re next scheduled to receive Major Works.
You can find out about works due on site soon (pdf, 58kb) here.
Page last updated: 21 March 2018