Applying for a garage
There's a lot of great reasons for you to rent one of our garages:
- our rent is much cheaper than commercial rates
- there’s no minimum rental period after the first four weeks
- our garages are clean, secure and dry
- you have 24 hour access to your garage
- you can get extra storage space for your belongings
- our garages are in great locations - most are near train / tube stations and bus routes
- £20.20 per week - if you're a secure council tenant, resident leaseholder or resident freeholder paying service charges
- £15.20 per week - if you’re a secure council tenant, resident leaseholder or resident freeholder and if you’re over 70 or registered as disabled with a mobility allowance for transport.
- £33.50 per week - standard price for everyone else
We’ll also charge extra weekly service charges if your garage has:
- more space than the average garage - charge £5.15
- extra parking outside the garage - charge £5.15
- extra security i.e. CCTV - charge £1.00
- a water tap near the garage – charge £0.50p
When you sign up for a garage you must pay four weeks rent in advance. After that, your rent is due each week. If you don’t pay, we may repossess your garage and charge you extra costs.
Payment can be made monthly by Direct Debit.
- garage rental agreement for residents (pdf, 102kb)
- garage rental agreement for non residents (pdf, 102kb)
Insurance and maintenance
If you rent one of our garages, you should have contents insurance for your garage. Our buildings insurance won't cover damage or loss to your vehicle or other belongings. You must not commit any action likely to invalidate our buildings insurance. Your license agreement will provide full details.
Page last updated: 16 August 2018