Southwark Homeowner Conference 2018
The conference will be held on Saturday 24 February between 9.30am to 4pm at the William Booth College, Champion Park, SE5 8BQ.
The conference, organised by homeowners, will give leaseholders and freeholders who live in Southwark council managed properties a chance to find out about their rights and responsibilities. In addition, it will provide an opportunity to hear from various independent organisations about the services and support that are available to them. It will also enable delegates to meet their representatives and peers.
Council officers will be on hand to answer your questions and help with understanding how your bills are calculated. There will be presentations from the council and independent professionals and an opportunity ask questions.
Guest speakers include:
- Tom Olden MRICS Surveyor
- Carla Blair (Major Works Manager at Southwark council)
- Gete Otite (CAB Homeowner advice project)
- Andrew Brookes (partner and head of housing at Anthony Gold Solicitors)
The conference will also feature a market place with information stalls, exhibitors include:
- Homeowner Council
- Leasehold Advisory Service
- Service Charges (Southwark council)
- Environment Department (Southwark council)
- Communities Division (Southwark council)
- Major works contractors
- MySouthwark Homeowner Agency and many more
Download the 2018 conference programme (pdf, 34kb).
Event location map
You can also use the conference venue location and transport links (pdf, 970kb)
If you have any questions, please phone 020 7525 1239 or email resident.Involvement@southwark.gov.uk.
Page last updated: 09 March 2018