Fairer Future medium term financial strategy and integrated efficiency plan
The Fairer Future medium term financial strategy and integrated efficiency plan enables the council to make best use of financial, human, technological and other resources available. This enables the continued provision of value for money services that meet the needs of residents, businesses and other stakeholders.
Effective planning and resource management are crucial to meeting our collective goals. This provides a framework of underlying principles by which resources may be allocated across the council and other relevant considerations that need to be taken into account.
The framework brings together strategies for:
- financial management and control
- asset management
- voluntary and community sector
- contracts and procurement
- facilities management
Fairer Future medium term financial strategy and integrated efficiency plans are available here (pdf, 76kb).
Past medium term resources strategy reports are available here:
- Medium term resources strategy 2015-16 to 2017-18 (pdf, 190kb)
- Medium term resources strategy 2014-15 to 2016-17 (pdf, 157kb)
- Medium term resources strategy 2011-12 to 2013-14 (pdf, 149kb)
- Medium term resources strategy 2010-11 to 2012-13 (pdf, 194kb)
- Medium term resources strategy 2009-10 to 2011-12 (pdf, 158kb)
- Medium term financial strategy 2008-09 to 2011-12 (pdf, 92kb)
- Medium term financial strategy 2007-08 to 2010-11 (pdf, 39kb)
Page last updated: 16 January 2018