If you're in fear of a partner, ex-partner or member of your family, you may be experiencing domestic abuse.
Ask yourself if any of the following are familiar to you:
- they call you names and make you feel bad about yourself
- they make you afraid by threatening you or your children
- they behave violently towards you
- they stop you seeing your friends or family
- they withhold money from you
- they harm you or make you feel you could be seriously harmed
If you relate to any of the scenarios above, you might find the following useful.
Page last updated: 03 August 2017