Crime prevention advice
Together with the police and partners in the community, we're working hard to keep you safe.
We all have a responsibility to help prevent crime by making sure we take precautions to protect ourselves and our property.
There are many ways you can help keep Southwark safe, including:
- help keep your area cleaner, greener and safer
- volunteer your time and help families and young people in the borough
- if you're a witness of crime or antisocial behaviour, find out what help and support is available for you
- help keep your area safe and have fun by joining the junior community wardens (email email@example.com for more information)
- don't put up with it, report antisocial behaviour in your area (eg nuisance neighbours, abandoned cars, graffiti and dangerous dogs)
Page last updated: 06 December 2017