Adoption information meetings and events
The next information meetings are on:
- Saturday 20 January 2018 at 11am
- Saturday 17 March 2018 at 11am
- Saturday 19 May 2018 at 11am
Come along to one of our information meetings and find out all about the Southwark Service (adoption was rated “outstanding” by Ofsted). We would love to meet you and you will have the chance to meet a “real” adopter and some of our social workers.
The Information meetings will be held at Canada Water Library, start promptly at 11am and will last for around 2 hours.
Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the time indicated in order to register.
Chat about adoption or fostering
Our informal drop in sessions are for those wishing to have an informal chat about any aspect of adoption or fostering. Come along for a cup of coffee and a chat with Jane on any of the days:
- every Monday, 5pm to 7pm, at Domali, 38 Westow Street, SE19 3AH
- every Thursday, 9am to 11am at Andersons, 139 Bellenden Road, Peckham, SE15 4DH
We are holding some drop in sessions at Southwark Cathedral Café, SE1 9DA (close to London Bridge Station) on:
- 21 November 2017, 9am to 11am
- 24 November 2017, 9am to 11am
- 19 December 2017, 9am to 11am
Page last updated: 13 November 2017