Here are some independent agencies and centres where you can get information, advice and legal help for all ages and life stages about entitlement to all welfare benefits and Tax Credits.
They offer help with benefit checks and claims, providing evidence and information, challenging decisions and better off calculations.
- Southwark Advice
- Southwark Citizens Advice
- Advising Communities
- Cambridge House Law Centre
- Community Legal Services Direct
- Information from Southwark's Housing Department and information on Housing benefit and Council Tax reduction
- MySouthwark service points
- Southwark Disablement Association Independent Living
- Southwark Law Centre (appointment only by referral from another organisation)
- Southwark's Children's centres
Page last updated: 24 January 2018