Housing advice services
The links on this page will take you to information, advice and legal help on a variety of housing issues. This includes rent and mortgage arrears, tenants' rights and responsibilities, transfer requests, homelessness, disrepair, possession, warrants, landlord/tenant disputes and arbitration applications, environmental and neighbourhood issues.
For free advice by phone call Shelter free housing advice helpline on 0808 800 4444.
- Southwark Citizens Advice
- Advising Communities
- Cambridge House Law Centre
- Community Legal Services Direct
- Southwark's Housing Solutions service
- Southwark Housing Department and information on Housing benefit and Council Tax reduction
- MySouthwark service points
- Southwark Disablement Association Independent Living
- Southwark Law Centre (appointment only by referral from another organisation)
- Southwark's Children's centres
Page last updated: 24 January 2018