Advice services

Consumer advice

There are lots of independent agencies and centres where you can get information, advice and legal help about faulty goods or services. 

The Citizens Advice consumer service can help with your problems, from overcharging to faulty goods, from dodgy workmanship to reporting dishonest traders and scams. For free telephone advice call 08454 04 05 06.

Local advice centres

Face to face help is available at the following agencies and centres in Southwark:

Page last updated: 11 June 2018