Housing benefit is paid by the council and is based upon the level of rent, income, savings and personal circumstances of yourself and those living in your household.
Please use the contact details on the right to obtain further information.
- Discretionary housing payments
- Sharing your information
- Backdated claims
- Am I entitled to benefits?
- Information for landlords
- Council tax and benefits complaints
- Electronic collection of data
- Change of circumstances
- Direct payment demonstration project
- Landlords' online service
- How to make a claim
- How will my benefit be paid?
- Non-dependant deductions
- Benefits calculator
- Debt and money advice
- Independent advice
- Civil partnerships and benefits or council tax reduction