Due to a technical issue, emails to the repairs and environment teams are not being received. Please try again tomorrow. For emergencies call: 020 7525 2000 (environment) and 0800 952 4444 (repairs)
Housing benefit is paid by the council and is based upon the level of rent, income, savings and personal circumstances of yourself and those living in your household.
Please use the contact details below to obtain further information.
- Discretionary housing payments
- Sharing your information
- Backdated claims
- Am I entitled to benefits?
- Information for landlords
- Council tax and benefits complaints
- Electronic collection of data
- Change of circumstances
- Landlords' online service
- How to make a claim
- How will my benefit be paid?
- Non-dependant deductions
- Benefits calculator
- Debt and money advice
- Independent advice
- Civil partnerships and benefits or council tax reduction
- Contact us
- Housing benefit/Council tax reduction appeals
- Explanations and reconsiderations