Housing services offices
Your housing services offices are your first point of contact for housing related queries.
You can contact your housing services offices to report neighbour problems or communal repair issues, as well as problems with estate cleaning, dog mess, graffiti, dumped rubbish or abandoned cars. We can also direct you to the nearest cash office where you can pay your rent.
- Setting standards for Southwark housing
- Housing services mobile office
- Housing Heroes Awards
- Block outages
- Housing annual report to tenants
- Improving housing in Southwark
- Bid for better broadband
- My Housing Services
- Map of selective licensing area
- Local housing allowance
- Dog micro-chipping
- Southwark Tenant Conference 2015
- Southwark Life Housing News