Three sections - 'Council Tax' , 'Benefits and support' and 'Bins and recycling'- are now available on our beta site. Please give them a try and tell us what you think. We'll be adding more shortly.
Housing services offices
Your housing services offices are your first point of contact for housing related queries.
You can contact your housing services offices to report neighbour problems or communal repair issues, as well as problems with estate cleaning, dog mess, graffiti, dumped rubbish or abandoned cars. We can also direct you to the nearest cash office where you can pay your rent.
- Housing services mobile office
- Housing Heroes Awards
- Housing annual report to tenants
- Improving housing in Southwark
- Bid for better broadband
- My Housing Services
- Local housing allowance
- Southwark Tenant Conference 2015
- Southwark Life Housing News
- Dog micro-chipping
- Setting standards for Southwark housing
- MySouthwark Service Point
- Keys and fobs
- Block outages